What is the tuition?
Early Childhood Program
- Application Fee: $100
- Practicum Fee (due before start of practicum):$500
- Books and Supplies: $400
- AMS & MACTE Adult Learner Fees: $400
- Practicum sites that are outside a 100-mile radius from GCCME, the cost of transportation and lodging (if required) must be assumed by the adult learner.
- Possible additional fees include personal supplies and curriculum albums.
Infant / Toddler Program
- Application fee:$100
- AMS & MACTE Adult Learner Fees:$400
- Early Childhood Overview$150
- *required for adult learners w/out EC credential
- Practicum sites that are outside a 100-mile radius from GCCME, the cost of transportation and lodging (if required) must be assumed by the adult learner.Possible additional fees include personal supplies and curriculum albums
What is the typical workload or time commitment?
- Early Childhood Program
The Early Childhood AMS credential can be completed in one or two years. While we strongly encourage two years, the program can be completed in one year with the approval of the Program Director.
- Infant/Toddler Program
GCCME allows for certification by the American Montessori Society in one year.The Adult Learner works to complete both academic and practicum coursework concurrently.
Where is the training program located?
The TEP uses the learning environments located at CRA. Due to the schedule of our program, we are able to use these classrooms for academic coursework when school is not in session (summer and weekends). The school serves as the learning environment for our adult learners. In addition, there is a resource room where adult learners can make materials and practice. The following are also available on site:
- Adult learning space with full size, small group, tables and chairs (lecture class)
- Full kitchen
- On-site parking
- Professional Resource Library
- Administrative office space
It is located at 2625 Anderson Rd, Crescent Springs, KY 41017. Montessori schools in the area are sometimes used for workshops and observations.