Crescent Ridge Jamboree
Join us for family friendly live music, food trucks, and outdoor fun at the second annual Crescent Ridge Jamboree.
Four ways you can help make the Jamboree a success:
- Contribute to your classroom basket:
Each classroom has been assigned a themed basket which will be auctioned off in our online auction. Wish list items can be purchased as donations to your classroom basket(s).
When purchasing your item:
Please be sure to check the box next to “This item is a gift”
Select the Gift Registry Address as the shipping address so that your item will be shipped to the committee member listed on your basket
Type in your name in the “From” field, so that we know that you are the donor!
If you have any questions, please reach out to your committee member at the email address provided. In order to give us time to prepare the baskets for the auction, the deadline to purchase wish list items is Monday, March 13.
Click the name of the basket to open the Amazon wish list for each classroom:
- Toddler (Christy, Theresa): “Montessori Bedroom and Bathroom Fun” Committee Member: Jenna Yoder firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2621 (Melanie, Kathryn): “Montessori, Art, Music, and Reading” Committee Member: Julie Hart email@example.com
- 2623 (Jill, Christen): “Montessori at Home” Committee Member: Vonnie Zerhusen firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2625 (Michelle, Anita): “Montessori in the Kitchen” Committee Member: Emily Burkart email@example.com
- Lower Elementary (Liz, Rhonda): “Family Time” Committee Member: Jenn Yelvington firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upper Elementary (Adam): “When the Children go to Bed” Committee Member: Alyce Thompson email@example.com
- Join us at the Jamboree:
Ticket sales are are open now until the day of the event.
To get an event t-shirt with your ticket purchase, tickets must be purchased by Thursday, April 6.
- Donate a Creative Basket:
We invite you to come up with a creative idea and fill your basket with themed items! Once your basket is complete, click “Donate an Item Now” on our event site to enter. You will be able to fill out an online form and upload pictures of your basket.
Baskets should be completed and entered online no later than Monday, March 13. Baskets can be dropped off when they are complete in carline.
The “Most Creative Basket” competition will be judged by our teachers and staff (by secret ballot) and the winner will be announced on Monday, March 27. First place prize will be two tickets to the Cincinnati Zoo!
We hope you will join in the fun!
- Sponsor the Jamboree:
Do you own or know someone who owns a local business who would like to be a corporate sponsor for our event?
We would love to talk to you! Being a small non-profit, we rely on your help to make this a successful fundraiser for our school.
Please contact Beth, our Director of Development, with any sponsorship information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the Sponsorships button on our event site to read more about sponsor levels and benefits.