As your child begins their Montessori journey, you may find yourself wondering what the pink tower is. Or perhaps they’ve been talking about golden beads when they do addition, and you find yourself saying “golden what?”. Or maybe even, they don’t tell you anything about school and you are looking to learn a little more about what happens in the classroom.
Don’t worry, we’ve got something just for you! Check out some of the resources below to learn a little more about this amazing pedagogy.
- Montessori Madness by Trevor Eissler
- The Montessori Baby by Simone Davies
- The Montessori Toddler by Simone Davies
- The Secret of Childhood by Maria Montessori
- How to Raise an Amazing Child the Montessori Way by Tim Seldin
- Montessori Conversations – Interviews with Montessori educators and parents, including our own Adam Diamond, to explore Montessori Education one topic at a time
- Shelf Help – Ideas and suggestions for supporting Montessori in the home environment
- The Montessori Notebook with Simone Davies – A podcast for families from around the world to learn about integrating Montessori into their daily lives
- P. Donohue Shortridge – A variety of articles and insights from a lifelong Montessori Educator
- Montessori Services – A variety of articles and insights for parents and educators on the Montessori Method
- American Montessori Society – The official AMS website
- Family Newsletter – A newsletter for AMS Member School Families